MarketTest (MTest) is produced by LINC Media, a trade consultancy and business incubation business established in 1996 in Tokyo Japan, and run by Australian/Kiwi entrepreneur, Terrie Lloyd.
MTest makes it possible for small and medium-size company marketers to test their products in foreign markets without the expense traditionally required to do this. In particular, we provide a means for test respondents to self-import products they will be testing, thus reducing the need for in-market licences and lab testing while an exporter is still testing the target market.
Mtest Japan has a number of experts who provide the In-house services. These people are both internal to the company and those working in partnership. Our staff have more than 100 years of combined experience helping foreign companies and products be successful in Japan.
- 56 years old, 30 years in Japan
- Description: Serial entrepreneur and business operation, personally founded 18 companies in Japan, dozens for clients
- Skills: Visioning, business planning, operations management, sales, business restructuring, M&A Deal Origination, M&A Deal Advisory
- Sector Expertise: Media, Marketing, IT, Functional Foods, Venture Finance
- 39 years old, BA in International Law, MA in International Transactions Law at the graduate school of Chuo University
- Description: Market entry consultant. Many years experience in sales and marketing with Japanese companies. Has broad understanding of the Japanese economy and Japanese business, including five years experience in a major Japanese financial services company
- Skills: Negotiation, strategic analysis, business planning
- Sector Expertise: General market entry into Japan
To contact us:
Email: email@example.comParent URL: www.lincmedia.co.jp
LINC Media, Inc.
Roppongi OG Bldg., 4F,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0031
Tel: 03-4588-2670 (int’l +81-3-4588-2670)
Fax: 03-3404-5015 (int’l +81-3-3404-5015)