- This policy covers how LINC Media treats personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of LINC Media and its services. Personal information means information about you which personally identifies you, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and other data which is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to possible partners or clients of LINC Media, which LINC Media does not own or control, nor does it apply to the conduct of people that LINC Media does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- LINC Media may collect personal information when you register with our applications software. LINC Media may combine information about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Any voluntary information you provide through online surveys and/or site registrations may be stored, analyzed, and used for marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential clients and readers. All customer information collected by LINC Media will be treated with the utmost care and will not be divulged to anyone under any circumstances.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, personal interests and other data. Once you register with LINC Media and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
- LINC Media may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, LINC Media cookie information, and the page(s) you request.
- LINC Media may use customer information for the following general purposes: i) to customize the advertising and content you see, ii) to fulfill your requests for products and services, iii) to improve our services, iv) to contact you, v) to conduct research, and vi) to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Unless stated otherwise, LINC Media does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with LINC Media under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help LINC Media communicate to you offers from LINC Media and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Where we are required by law, such as in a criminal or civil investigation or other legal proceedings, to divulge such information to the authorities.
- LINC Media may set and access LINC Media cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with governmental regulations to protect personal information about you.
- LINC Media may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your LINC Media account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.